Moderator: luk4s7

Awatar użytkownika
Zibi
Auto: By?o BJ73, 2xHDJ80 XTR 3", HDJ80
jest LC100, HDJ80, rajd?wka Escape, zmota Escape
Kontakt:

Re: opadł.

Post autor: Zibi »

Tak przy okazji - bo dzisiaj szukałem dla kolegi jak podnieść awaryjnie zawieszenie - podaje: 1. odczytanie kodów: To read the DTC of the AHC, you connect the TC to CG (Common Ground) in the DLC3 connector;
turn on the ignition;
read the flashing of the "Height Control OFF" indicator.

Code for OK is 1 flash every 0.25 secs (4 flashes every sec)

Trouble Codes are read as flashes of 0.5 secs, with 0.5 secs dark between each, and 1.5 secs between each digit in a number.
If there is more than one DTC, there will be a pause of 2.5 secs between each code, and then a break of 4.5 secs before the whole DTC sequence starts over again.
The code is just 1 flash for numeral 1, 2 flashes for numeral 2, and so on. All the codes are 2-digit, and there seems to be no code with a zero. There are 19 codes listed in the manual, all between 11 and 64. (not in a contiguous sequence)

The codes most likely in your case are:
62 - Fluid pressure malfunction (pump does not supply fluid)
61 - ECU malfunction
51 - Continuous electric current to the ahc pump motor
43 - AHC main relay malfunction
41 - Short circuit in AHC motor relay circuit
18 - Open or short circuit in pressure sensor circuit
or 11, 12, 13 for - Open or short circuit in the height sensors

Have fun.

Added PS: Here is an attempt to illustrate the codes:

In this example, DTC 11 and 31 are indicated.
Legend:
! = flash of 0.5 sec
- = pause of 0.5 sec

i awaryjne podniesienie zawieszenia. My FSM vol 1 says to perform the "active test" (ie, force the AHC front/rear up down independently), you first pop open the hood and access the DLC1 connector. It's located against the right side wall just next to the rear of the air cleaner box (looks like the DRL relay, but is about 1 foot behind it and says "diagnostics" on it). Short out the E1 and Ts pins. Now start up the engine. Within 5 sec of starting the engine, press the AHC down button at least 5 times within that 5 seconds. Now, the AHC "off" light should flash at a 0.25 sec interval. This means you are ready to perform the active test.

There are two modes to the active test. One is to raise/lower the front (one step at a time, like from N to H, then H to N, N to L, etc.). To do this, set the damper mode switch to "comfort." Now by pressing the AHC switch "down", it will lower the front. Likewise, pressing "up" will raise the front. The other mode activates the rear. Press and hold down the AHC on/off button (the one right between the AHC up/down switch and damper selector). While holding down this button, press the AHC up switch to raise the rear, AHC down switch to lower the rear. The damper switch should be in "comfort" in all cases for the active test.

Awatar użytkownika
rembacz

Post autor: rembacz »

Nareszcie jakieś konkrety w sprawie AHC. Zibi możesz wyjaśnić zworkę w sprawie kodów ( podłącz TC do CG (Common Ground) w złączu DLC3)?

Awatar użytkownika
rembacz

Czy TC ma być zwarte z masą do odczytania błędów AHC?

Awatar użytkownika
rembacz

Tu opis testu na wydajność:
Przetestuj system:
Uruchom pojazd i ustaw wysoki poziom AHC na H i poczekaj, aż samochód wjedzie. Możesz powoli jeździć tam iz powrotem, aby przyspieszyć proces. Wyłączyć silnik, otworzyć maskę i oznaczyć poziom płynu w zbiorniku AHC. Będzie nisko. Uruchom samochód i ustaw niskie ustawienie AHC na L, jedź powoli w tę iz powrotem około 20 stóp, daj mu czas na opuszczenie samochodu. Ciężar opuszczonego samochodu zmusi płyn z siłowników i akumulatora do wejścia do zbiornika AHC. Zamknij silnik, otwórz maskę i zaznacz poziom płynu dla niskiego ustawienia, będzie ono wysokie. Porównać znak wysokiego ustawienia ze znakiem niskiego ustawienia ze znakami z boku zbiornika AHC. Pomiędzy znakami H i L powinieneś mieć więcej niż 7 zmian poziomu płynu w zbiorniku. Miałem około 10, ale dowolna liczba powyżej 7 oznacza, że ​​twój system jest w dobrej formie.

Awatar użytkownika
Zibi
Kontakt:

O ile pamiętam bo robiłem to gdy urwałem mocowanie czujnika - chodzi o złącze w komorze silnika - tzw obd1 po prawej stronie.

Awatar użytkownika
Zibi
Kontakt:

złącze Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ